- Understand the impact of changes to an organization.
- Model new business processes and designs.
- Define business requirements to measure quality and success of the solution.
- Identify business constraints on system behavior and user interaction for system components.
This business value-driven approach ensures that project budgets are directed to changes that have the greatest positive impact on organizations.
Working with ironSAGE provides you with the flexibility to leverage our business analysis resources whilst retaining key business knowledge and IP for your future needs.
Overcoming Challenges & Risks
Business Analysis helps organizations identify issues (problems, opportunities, and needs), define requirements, and implement solutions. Effective Business Analysis ensures that organizational resources are directed into projects which provide real business benefits that can be clearly translated into measures of success.
- Quantifying the potential business benefit of a change.
- Uncovering, structuring and articulating a set of complete, valid and feasible requirements.
- Achieving the right balance between business driven requirements and system constraints.
- Understanding the impacts of change on your organization.
- Misinterpretation between business and project delivery teams.
- Delivery of technology solutions that don’t meet the actual business needs.
- Failure to align solutions with business strategy and drivers.
- Significant cost and time over-runs.
- Damage to business effectiveness and performance.
We understand that the quality of our work today is the foundation for our future. Exceeding the expectations of our clients in every single engagement requires us to build an exceptional team of people, equipped with the right tools, methods and perspective.
ironSAGE Business Analysis Service Offerings
We have a range of business analysis service offerings from which you can choose, a selection of which are highlighted below. Whether you opt for one of these or are seeking something more specialized, we will tailor our services to meet your specific business needs.
Business case & benefit realization – Our consultants understand how to define a case for budget approval and measure the benefits realization, from detailed feasibility assessments to cost-benefit analysis, definition of key performance indicators and measuring success of the implementation.
Business analysis delivery – We can complement your internal teams, using your existing methods and tools to meet a specific project demand. Alternatively, for larger projects we can provide you with a fully functioning business analysis team: a team lead, business analysts, an approach and method, standards and practices, templates and tools.
Business analysis practice development – Whether you are looking to build a new business analysis community of practice or take your current practice to the next level of maturity, ironSAGE can help. We work with clients to identify the qualities necessary to develop a high performing and collaborative Business Analysis team. We can focus on your overall capability or target specific areas such as: process design, standard approaches (methods and templates), requirements gathering, and business modeling tools.
Have Questions? Contact Us.
You may also reach us by:
Email: General Inquiries