- Service Alignment, which provides comprehensive and consistent services that are optimized and aligned to business needs and strategy.
- Service Automation, delivering reliable, robust and efficient services, which are integrated to support self-service.
- Design for Excellence, improving systems and processes through effective monitoring and management, the consideration of non-functional requirements, and architecture implications.
Overcoming Challenges & Risks
IT Service Excellence allows organizations to better govern and manage IT services – to meet the needs of the business.
- IT service not meeting user or business expectations.
- IT seen as too slow and unresponsive.
- IT struggling to keep up with the demands of the business.
- Pressure to manage and reduce IT costs.
- IT reactive rather than proactive.
- Poor system performance and stability.
- Implementing necessary technology refresh.
- Business loses confidence in IT.
- Business efficiency & agility suffers.
- Outsourcing seen as a panacea.
- IT hindering rather than enabling the business.
- Disillusionment of users and IT staff.
- Culture of blaming “poor systems” for everything.
- High or unknown technology risk.
ironSAGE manages change initiatives to drive benefit realization, ensure satisfied users and optimize business performance.
ironSAGE IT Service Excellence Offerings
Our experience spans IT service management from strategic and financial planning to hands-on process and quality improvements, combined with a deep understanding of technology and the delivery of non-functional requirements. Having worked with business and technology leaders in a broad range of clients and industries we can quickly identify opportunities, provide an independent view of your IT operations, and assist in supporting your business with excellent IT services. The typical ways in which we help our clients are:
Service Management Reviews – We work with the organization to establish their service needs and align the service portfolio and service levels to those needs. Our experience from similar work at other organizations and our practical knowledge about IT service management allows us to quickly identify inefficiencies, risks, and opportunities, and make actionable, pragmatic recommendations.
Strategic and Financial Planning Assistance – Operational teams often struggle with developing robust investment, capacity, and technology lifecycle plans. With the internal teams strongly focusing on day-to-day break-fixing and responding to users, the important, but not urgent planning is left on the back-burner. Our consultants can help by focusing exclusively on the deliverable and by bringing in relevant experience from similar activities.
Service Delivery Options and RFP processes – Organizations, more frequently than ever, are questioning their service delivery models. For example, the plethora of “as a service” options and the ability to deliver IT without being tied to asset ownership is creating a new dynamic. ironSAGE has substantial experience in assessing technology options, financial modeling, and technology risk. We understand the complexity of transition, are able to present technical matters to business audiences, and can help with engaging the market.
System Stabilization and Assurance – ironSAGE has a great track record in stabilizing failing or at-risk systems, performing root cause analysis, and conducting post-incident reviews. We have used a number of risk reduction strategies and have defined and validated non-functional requirements for some of the world’s largest systems. We have experience in shaping, planning and executing non-functional testing at the enterprise level across multiple technologies and market units. We are able to quickly understand complex IT environments, predict and inform based on expected system behavior while providing the technical expertise to help manage the risks and costs.
Have Questions? Contact Us.
You may also reach us by:
Email: General Inquiries