- Application of the processes, tools and techniques needed to drive programs/projects and move people through the change life-cycle.
- Establishment of the leadership competency at all levels of the impacted organization by providing training, on-the-job support or one-to-one coaching and mentoring with key stakeholders and senior executives.
- Development of enterprise-wide change capability to enable the organization to adapt to, and control ongoing change effectively.
ironSAGE not only assists our clients in navigating the change landscape, but also in building up change management competencies and confidence across the client organization.
Overcoming Challenges & Risks
Planning and managing significant cultural, process or technological change is one of the greatest challenges faced by any organization. The rewards of successful change can be great, but the risk of failure is often high and can lead to future challenges.
- Articulating the case for change and identifying vision, mission and strategy.
- Obtaining buy-in across the impacted organization.
- Communicating with people effectively and motivating them to achieve desired goals.
- Balancing change requirements with business as usual activities or with the fire-fighting activities the change is seeking to fix.
- Building and maintaining momentum and developing in-house capacity.
- Developing the capability of leadership, not just management.
- Enhancing the business benefits of technology deployment.
- Inability to create momentum and link tasks to organizational objectives.
- Inadequately prepared change leaders resorting to old ways of working.
- Disaffected or under-performing business users.
- Lack of buy-in resulting in a disengaged and resistant workforce.
- Deficient understanding of objectives and failure to realize potential.
- Unbalanced resource allocation and inappropriately prioritized activity resulting in delay and critical path crash.
- Inertia and diminished confidence in the ability to affect future change.
ironSAGE manages change initiatives to drive benefit realization, ensure satisfied users and optimize business performance.
ironSAGE Organizational Change Management Service Offerings
ironSAGE brings innovation, experience and an exacting approach in helping clients develop transformation programs that meet a portfolio of objectives, in support of continuous and strengthening improvement. We help manage the change curve. Our Organizational Change Management service offerings include:
Formulation of strategic objectives and transformation delivery – Working with leaders to create vision, mission, strategy and focused delivery programs, we ‘take ideas off the flipchart’ and implement them to realize tangible benefits. We do this by ensuring objectives are tightly linked to business outcomes, diagnosing the organization’s ability to deliver against expectations, and by building capabilities. At ironSAGE we change organizational behaviors for the better, forever.
Turning managers into transformation change leaders – We recognize the unique role played by managers in acting as catalysts ofchange. We promote leadership by developing the skills, approaches and mind-set pivotal to building organization-wide commitment and producing success.
Developing organizational capability – Our bespoke training and development interventions complement pre-existing HR development activities and engage the ‘whole team’ to build the skill base, cohesion and aspirational alignment which is at the heart of transformation.
Organizational change readiness – The successful implementation of new technology systems in an enterprise depends as much on the acceptance and continued usage of the systems by its employees as it does on the quality of the software designed. Often, new systems introduce changes in the work environment and day-to-day job routines of employees; if not managed well, these changes are significant enough to cause loss of employee productivity and motivation, increased stress and anxiety at the workplace.
Transforming the culture of the organization – More than redesigning structures, process and systems, continuous improvement is about changing group and individual behaviors. By addressing the culture and capabilities as well as individual and team interactions, a truly motivated, focused, and client-centered organization is created.
Have Questions? Contact Us.
You may also reach us by:
Email: General Inquiries