Innovation Working Groups (IWGs) are invitation-only working groups that generally consist of 3-5 enterprise participants; each represents their own business priorities and budgets. Enterprise participants bring an inherent understanding of their respective organizational challenges and opportunities. As “member-driven” collaborations, IWGs support a confidential and collaborative environment for connecting innovative solution providers with major enterprises interested in exploring, validating and acquiring high-value solutions. ironSAGE’s expert facilitators guide participants in establishing requirements for enterprise pilots and the full-scale adoption of solutions aimed at solving defined technical, business, market or industry challenges.
- Solution Blueprint that describes the working group’s business and technical solution requirements
- Supporting solution feasibility report and cost-benefit analysis
- Solution pilot implementation opportunities
- Solution commercialization go-to-market plan
- New market/customer opportunities
Qualified Stakeholders: Senior level management executives or their equivalent (i.e., CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, COOs, EVPs, VPs, Directors, etc.).
Active Innovation Working Groups
Have Questions? Contact Us.
You may also reach us by:
Email: General Inquiries
- Consumer Goods
- Financial Services
- Healthcare Plans
- Information Technology
- Media & Telecommunications
- Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
- Public Sector / Government
- Oil & Gas / Mining Resources
- Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
- Travel and Hospitality